For some looking for Hyperhidrosis life insurance you will very often find that if there are no other health or medical issues that cover will be available at standard rates with no special terms imposed.
In some cases where there are some additional medical issues such as mental health problems, you may find that Hyperhidrosis life insurance could come with a small premium loading depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Insurance underwriters when reviewing applications for Hyperhidrosis life insurance will generally require some additional medical and health information relating to your condition such as:
- How old were you when you were diagnosed with Hyperhidrosis
- Which areas of your body are affected
- How often and severe are your symptoms
- Do you have any mental health problems
- Do you have any other health or medical issues
You should also be able to get Hyperhidrosis life insurance without the need for any additional medical information required from your GP and therefore cover should be available from the point of application.