Winter sports life insurance premiums will depend on some key factors to assess the level of risk, which includes:
- Type of winter sport (e.g. Skiing, snowboarding or mountaineering)
- Level of activity (i.e. amateur, club level, professional etc.)
- How often you do the activity
- Variation of winter sport (e.g. Off-piste skiing snowboarding, ice climbing etc.)
- Qualifications held (e.g. Winter Mountain Leader, BASI etc.)
The Insurance Surgery is passionate about working with and helping people who take part in Winter Sports to obtain affordable Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection.
If you have take part in winter sports such as Skiing, Snowboarding or Mountaineering and have struggled to find life insurance in the past then our team of experts are here to help.