Underwriting for Cervical Spondylosis life insurance will depend on the following factors. Insurers may ask you the following questions:
- When were you first diagnosed with Cervical Spondylosis?
- What medications do you take to ease your symptoms?
- Have you received treatment by a doctor or in hospital for Cervical Spondylosis?
- How does the condition affect your lifestyle and daily activities?
- Does your condition prevent you from working?
- Is your Cervical Spondylosis linked to any other medical conditions?
- Does Cervical Spondylosis run in your family’s medical history?
While some applications can be easily accepted and underwritten online, an insurer may want to discuss your application with you in more detail to determine the severity of your condition. For instance, an insurer may want access to details of medications you are taking, the date of your initial diagnosis, and details of any other medical-related complications. At The Insurance Surgery, we have helped many people find the right Cervical Spondylosis life insurance cover for their needs.
There are a number of additional factors that could affect your Cervical Spondylosis life insurance premiums. These are:
- Your age
- Whether you smoke
- Your general health and lifestyle
- Family medical history
Ratings for Cervical Spondylosis life insurance can vary depending on a person’s individual circumstances, so it is important that you approach the right insurance provider that can meet your needs.