Underwriting for Dermatomyositis life insurance will depend on several criteria. Insurers may ask you the following questions:
- When were you first diagnosed with Dermatomyositis?
- What medications do you take to ease your symptoms?
- Have you received medical treatment for Dermatomyositis?
- How does the condition affect you day-to-day?
- Does your condition prevent you from working?
- Is your Dermatomyositis linked to any other medical or autoimmune conditions?
- Does Dermatomyositis run in your family’s medical history?
Some applications for life insurance with Dermatomyositis can be easily accepted and underwritten online, but bear in mind that an insurer may want to discuss your application with you in more detail to determine the severity of your condition and whether it is linked to other underlying health issues. It is likely that an insurer will request access to details of medications you are taking, the date of your initial diagnosis, and details of any other complications. At The Insurance Surgery, we can help you find the right Dermatomyositis life insurance cover for your needs.
There are a number of additional factors that could affect your Dermatomyositis life insurance premiums. These are:
- Whether you smoke
- Your general health and lifestyle
- Family medical history
- Your age
Ratings and premiums for Dermatomyositis life insurance can vary depending on a person’s individual circumstances, so it is important that you find the right insurance provider that can offer cover to suit your requirements. This is where we can help at The Insurance Surgery.