Cashback Offer Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
How to Qualify for the Cashback Offer:
- The policy must be arranged through The Insurance Surgery Ltd.
- The Offer is limited to Life Insurance and Life and Critical Illness Cover policies that were applied for online.
- An online enquiry must be submitted before close of business on 31/12/2015.
Once an application for the life insurance has been submitted you will automatically become eligible for the cashback offer. If you do not wish to be considered for the offer, please advise us. The Claim Form is enclosed in the pack you will receive. You must complete and send it back to the Administration team at The Insurance Surgery.
To qualify for the first payment:
- You must have paid, and the insurer must have received and accepted the first 12 month’s consecutive premiums which are up-to-date with no delays.
- After the insurer has received and accepted consecutive payment number 12, we will post you a cheque to your address in our system within 60 working days. Please allow time for delivery.
The cheque will be equal to 5% of the commission that we received from the insurer when you took out your policy (round down to the nearest pound).
To qualify for the second payment:
- You must have paid, and the insurer must have received and accepted the next 12 month’s consecutive premiums which are up-to-date with no delays.
- At this point, you will have paid a combined total of 24 consecutive premiums which are up-to-date with no delays since the policy started.
- After the insurer has received and accepted consecutive payment number 24 we will post you a cheque to your home address in our system within 60 working days. Please allow time for delivery.
The cheque will be equal to 5% of the commission that we received from the insurer when you took out your policy (rounded down to the nearest whole pound).
General offer conditions:
- The policy must remain through The Insurance Surgery Ltd
- We reserve the right to remove the “Earn Upto Â£100 Cashback” offer at any time, provided you have not already committed to a policy
- The “earn upto” cashback amount that was stated on the-insurance-surgery.co.uk website is the equivalent to 10% of the total commission amount that we expect to receive from the insurer, when the policy is taken out, if you are accepted on standard terms. 5% of the total commission amount goes to Bankhall network who provide our commission rates and we receive 95% of the commission amount.
- Cashback is 10% of the 95% commission we receive from the insurer. If the insurer rates the premium upwards and that increases our commission, we will adjust the cashback accordingly, subject to the maximum amount.
- The 10% represents payment 1 and payment 2 added together.
- The commission amount stated on the insurer document you receive is the total commission amount and does not take into account the 5% coming off.
- This does not affect your right to be eligible for the price match guarantee stated on emails or the-insurance-surgery.co.uk website. If this price match is achieved by a commission reduction we will adjust the cashback accordingly.
- No voucher alternative will be offered.
- Due to the nature of insurance, we cannot guarantee that the insurer will offer terms that are acceptable to you.
- This offer is brought to you by the-insurance-surgery.co.uk and does not form part of the insurance policy terms and conditions.
- Only one cheque will be issued to you for each cashback payment. Cheques will not be re-issued.
- Cheques must be cashed within 6 months of the date stated on them, if the cheque has not been cashed within this time it will become invalid.
- If your name or address change during the term of your policy, please ensure you inform us so that your cashback cheque can be sent to the correct address in the correct name as we will only issue one cheque per payment and it will be sent to the address we have in our system, in the name we have in our system.