If you suffer from a pre-existing medical condition and need life insurance The Insurance Surgery is so confident that we will find you the cheapest quote we will present you with £40 of high street vouchers if we fail!*
We will use our vast experience, comprehensive database and our contacts with leading medical underwriters to obtain you the best deal possible. In the highly unlikely event that you do find a cheaper quotation elsewhere, we will do our utmost to beat it. If we fail you will receive £40 of high street vouchers for your trouble and we will actually recommend you go with the cheaper company!
Nothing to lose
As you can see you have absolutely nothing to lose by asking for The Insurance Surgery to quote for your life insurance needs. After you have used our services you will feel totally confident that you are paying the most competitive rate possible.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is limited to one payout per household.
- If you have received a cheaper quotation you must allow The Insurance Surgery full access to the quotation details so we can ensure we are quoting on a like for like basis.
- The comparison quotation must be dated within two months of The Insurance Surgery's quotation and your medical situation must not have deteriorated within that period.
- You agree to fully assist The Insurance Surgery in any reasonable request to allow us to obtain a cheaper comparison quotation.
- If you qualify for the guarantee payment we will make the payment within 28 days and you will have no obligation to continue with The Insurance Surgery's services. You will not be charged for any work involved.
- It is assumed that all quotations are supplied on a standard commission basis. The guarantee does not apply to discounted commission quotations, however, we will always attempt to beat ANY discounted quotation.
- The guarantee only applies to clients who return their completed application forms to The Insurance Surgery within 21 days of receipt.
- *To qualify you MUST be in receipt of Acceptance Terms from another Broker/Insurer. You will not be eligible for the vouchers if you are unable to secure cover through any source.
NOTE: For the purposes of the guarantee a 'quotation' is defined in terms of acceptance received from an insurance company AFTER underwriting has taken place.